Latex Clear Powdered Gloves – Ambidextrous single-use vinyl gloves
- Premium vinyl disposable range. A cost-effective choice wherever gloves must be frequently changed.
- Competitively priced. A stronger, economical alternative to household rubber gloves. Reduces costs for hand/ product protection wherever changeover rate is high.
- No seams to leak or split. Liquidproof, with no point of weakness.
- Pre-powdered. More comfortable to wear and easier to put on and remove without tearing. Gloves contain no talcum powder which might contaminate products.
- Ambidextrous, fits either hand (More economical and convenient: no need to pair left and right).
Heavy Duty Black Latex Gloves
Medium-duty chemical protection with outstanding flexibility and ease of handling
- Ideal for use in cold conditions – neoprene maintains its superb elasticity even at low temperatures.
- Neoprene formula. Protects against a wide range of acids, caustics, alcohols and many solvents.
- Superior flexibility. Contains natural rubber. Much less tiring to the hands than other heavy-duty gloves.
- Flocklined in pure cotton. Soft, comfortable and absorbant
Touch n Tuff Gloves
Proven splash resistance against hazardous chemicals
- Further testing of the Touch N Tuff® by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, Touch N Tuff® offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- With a unique “Thin Nitrile Technology” formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
- The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
A revolutionary combination of excellent grip and strong oil-repellence
- In the HyFlex® 11-920 glove, Ansell incorporated its patented Ansell Grip Technology™. Microscopic channels in the glove coating guide away the oil resulting in a secure glove-to-surface contact. This allows the wearer to handle small and medium-sized components lightly coated with oil or lubricant in all confidence.
- Protects skin from oil contamination.
- Incorporating all the essential features of the Ansell HyFlex® range, users appreciate the outstanding fit, comfort and dryness, as well as the glove’s excellent dexterity and tactility.
Solvex 15″ Gloves
High-comfort, chemical resistant glove for a wide range of applications
- The Ansell Sol-Vex® nitrile glove is designed to deliver optimal results in wet or dry work environments where chemical resistance is crucial. Fully reusable, with an unequaled abrasion resistance, it provides superb comfort for the wearer.
- Sol-Vex® nitrile gloves are the ideal choice for safe handling in a wide range of work environments where harsh chemicals are present
- The unlined version of the glove has no inner cotton flocking, reducing risk of lint contamination and making it ideal for production areas sensitive to the introduction of external impurities.
- The reversed lozenge finish further enhances levels of grip.
- The sandpatch finish gives the glove a smooth surface that decreases indirect costs thanks to fewer rejects of fragile parts.