Flex VCE 26 L MC Safety Vacuum Cleaner 1250 Watt 240v
- Brand: Flex
- Product Code: VCE 26 L MC 240v
- 25L Capacity
- L Class Extractor
- 1200 Watt Vacuum (Also avaliable in 110v)
- Handy and compact vacuum cleaner, easy to use and easy to transport.
- Soft start stops empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose.
- Ideal for cleaning work in offices, storage rooms, workshops and vehicles.
Enquire about Product
Flex VCE 26 L MC Safety vaccum cleaner with manual filter cleaning system.
The Flex Power Tools VCE 26 L MC Safety Vacuum Cleaner has a handy and compact design making it easy to use and transport. Its high performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum, giving an excellent extraction result.
By using manual filter cleaning, the dust deposited in the filter element is quickly removed with a targeted blast of air.
Levels are monitored to prevent malfunctions when drawing in liquids, thanks to the installed float valve. The soft start feature stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (5 Sec. Overrun) empties any remaining dust in the hose. It can also be used as a dust extraction unit thanks to its appliance socket and electronic automatic on/off system.
Included with the Vaccuum cleaner is:
- 1 x Suction Hose 32mm x 3.5m with Elbow
- 1 x Filter Element Class L/M, 2 x 0.5m Aluminium Suction Tubes
- 1 x Combination Floor Nozzle
- 1 x Round Brush
- 1 x Crevice Nozzle
- 1 x Upholstery Nozzle
- 1 x Filter Bag
- 1 x PR Waste Disposal Bag
- 1 x Suction Pipe Holder
- 1 x Cable Hook
- 1 x Flexible Hose Strap for Hose Holder
- 1 x Rubber Tool Brush
- 1 x Box for Accessories Holder
- Handy and compact vacuum cleaner, easy to use and easy to transport
- The high-performance turbine ensures both a high suction capacity and a high vacuum. The outcome is an excellent extraction result
- By actuating manual filter cleaning, dust deposited in the filter element is removed by a targeted blast of air.
- Level monitor, no malfunctions when drawing in liquids thanks to installed float valve
- With appliance socket and electronic automatic switch on/off
- Soft start stops any voltage peaks at the start and the run-on feature (5 sec. overrun) empties any remaining dust in the vacuum hose
- Suction control, suction adapted to the tool by stepless control
- With accessories magazine for suction nozzles and suction tubes on the back
- Equipped with large wheels and two swivel guide rollers
- Suitable for increased stress commercially (according EN 60335-2-69). Ideal for cleaning work in offices, storage rooms, workshops and vehicles. Smaller electric power tools, e.g. palm sander, delta sander, random-orbit sander, jigsaws, are primarily used for extraction work. Tools which produce fairly low amounts of dust
- With blowing function for the easy removal of leaves in outside areas such as drive ways
- Features a filter bag made of highly tear-proof fleece for optimum filling. The extracted dust can be disposed of without difficulty
- Safety vacuum cleaner, approved for dust class L, suitable for all dust with OEL value >1 mg/m³