sia 1919+ siawood 930 x 1900mm abrasive wide belts
- Brand: Sia Abrasives
Please note these are a non stocked item.
If Sia don't have stock please allow around 4 weeks for delivery
The latest generation of the classic 1919+ siawood sanding belts sets new standards in stationary wood sanding.
Produced from the highest-quality raw materials in one of the worldÕs most state-of-the-art abrasives manufacturing plants.
1919 siawood + meets the highest demands of the woodworking industry and the professional trades. Its maximum process stability is the result of a consistently high removal rate and perfect Swiss surface quality over the entire lifetime of the abrasive. Product profile
|Grit:||blue-fired aluminium oxide|
|Grit range:||P60 Ð P180:|
|Backing:||P60 Ð P80: extra-sturdy f-wt paper P100 Ð P180: sturdy f-wt paper|
- Premium product for the highest quality demands in stationary wood sanding
- Minimal clogging thanks to modern coating technology
- Outstanding performance and long life
- Very high stock removal with good finish
- Exceptional sturdiness and rigidity of the backing Ð additionally strengthened for tough applications in the P36 to P80 grit range
- Lower sanding costs due to longer lifetime and fewer belt changes
- Calibrating surfaces
- Coarse sanding of solid wood and wood-based materials
- Fine sanding of solid wood, veneers and wood-based materials
Each Pack Contains - 10 Belts